In accordance with and as outlined in our Terms and Conditions you are hereby notified that copyright infringement will be subject to various options and remedies that may include but shall not limited to a polite message, a sternly worded notification, or a DMCA takedown notice, and may be subject to legal action at any time.
Unless otherwise specified, you are also notified that:
1) All Content published on our Sites is protected under United States Copyright Law in the year they were first published; is owned, controlled by, or licensed to us or is used by us with the permission of the person, party, or entity listed as the provider of the Content; has been made available in good faith under Fair Use Provisions; copyright ownership remains with the respective owners; we make no claims otherwise with respect to any intellectual property not owned by us.
In other words: what is ours is ours; what is yours is yours; what is not ours is not ours; and what is not yours is not yours. Simple, right?
2) COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY COPYRIGHTED CONTENT WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED.
3) You may share Content owned by us and displayed on our Sites strictly for your personal, non-commercial, and/or informational purposes and only if: you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark, terms, conditions, watermarks, and/or any other notices contained in such Content; you do not alter or modify the Content in any way; you properly attribute the source of the Content; and you include the following copyright notice in shared Content owned by us conspicuously in an appropriate byline, caption, and/or footnote:
© Copyright Adrian Feliciano | alphajulietfoxtrot.com. All Rights Reserved. Used with Permission.
4) Reproduction, displaying, republishing, copying, or redistribution of Content published on our Sites for commercial purposes is prohibited without express written permission or your purchase of a license for commercial use.
5) Any use, display, reproduction, or distribution of any of the Content may also constitute sharing the personal information, intellectual property, photograph, or recognizable likeness of any particular person(s) within our Content may be subject to additional state and federal privacy, publicity, property, moral, and/or other laws which require the specific written consent of or legal release by the depicted individual person(s); property, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property owner; or appropriate legal guardian for that use.
When in doubt, get consent.
6) If you wish to request permission to use, have questions, or need more info on using the Photographer's content please have the following information on hand and fill out our contact form or send an email to licensing(at)alphajulietfoxtrot.com:
What Content you wish to use
Where you will use the Content
When you will use the Content
Who will be using the Content
How you will use the Content
Why you will use the Content
How many copies of the Content will you produce and distribute
Your complete contact information including your name, title, company, mailing address, phone number, and email address
7) We reserve the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of our Content including text, video, and images at any time and for any reason. Use of the Sites and Content is at your own risk. We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, special or consequential, to any persons or entities named or unnamed as a result of your authorized or unauthorized use of the Content which may include but is not limited to any loss or damages to, resulting in, or causing any: lost revenues; medical, psychological, physical, pain and suffering; reputation; lost profits; loss of work; copyright infringement claims; any other loss or damages or liabilities, named or unnamed; any conflict with existing or potential image licenses; any existing or potential exclusivity; any damages, costs, actions, or losses of any kind to any third party for any reason.